I’ve been a bad blogger this week! After having a bumper week of posting recently, this week has seen me bogged down with a very heavy workload. It’s late on Saturday afternoon and the only productive thing I’ve done is nap. Oh well.
I was tagged by the lovely Anna to take part in the Liebster Award, which is a fab way for bloggers to get to know each other and spread a little bit of blogging love.
And so, to spread the love by recapping the rules..
- Thank/link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominator
- Nominate your chosen bloggers who have less than 200 followers (and link them)
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- Notify your nominees through social media/blogs
Here are my answers:
- What’s your favourite beauty product?
This changes ALL the time, but right now probably the Label M Brunette Dry Shampoo. It’s really good for adding texture to just-washed hair, particularly if your hair is like mine and can get a little flat.
- Where is your favourite place to shop?
For beauty shopping, probably Liberty’s as their beauty hall is a dream. For fashion, either Warehouse or Whistles, depending on how far away from pay day we are…
- What book did you last read?
I just re-read the Rivers of London series by Ben Aaronovitch. They’re about a supernatural department of the Metropolitan Police Force. Sounds bizarre (and it is), but it’s also quite addictive.
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
I’m off to Mexico in just over three weeks so right now I’m daydreaming about white sandy beaches and non-stop margaritas.
- What is your hobby away from blogging?
Cooking! And to that end, eating.
- If you could spend a year anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Rome. Sunshine, pasta and the Spanish Steps. What more could a girl want?
- Where do you live?
South East London – the very best corner of London.
- Do you have a pet?
No! But I wish I had a pug. Sadly my job means I’d have to either get a dogsitter or leave the poor pup alone for 8 hours at a time which just isn’t feasible.
- Favourite part of being a blogger?
Having my own little corner of the internet to ramble to myself basically. And recording all the exciting things I do on the weekend to cheer myself up during the week!
- What lipstick are you wearing right now?
Right now, it’s Lipstick Queen’s Saint Lipstick lipstick in Bright Rose.
- What is your aim for 2015?
In blogging, 500 followers would be a dream. And I’d like to do a bit more travelling – in particular, to go back to Rome.
My nominations are:
My questions are:
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
2. What do you hope to achieve in 2015?
3. What’s your favourite food?
4. What keeps you motivated to blog?
5. What’s your favourite way to spend a Saturday?
6. High heels or flats?
7. What can’t you leave the house without?
8. What’s your favourite haircare product?
9. What’s the last book you read?
10. Favourite place you’ve ever visited?
11. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Go check out my nominees – I follow all these ladies on BlogLovin (cheeky plug below to follow me there as well!) and they’re well worth a read.
Happy Saturday folks!